Friday, January 23, 2015

How To Avoid Headaches When Holidays Was Begin

Hay everybody !!! I hope all of you are in fascinating condition. we are met again in my simple blog key-techno.blogspot.com this blog talk about real activity of mine, just like note of rest of my live. Today I am going to share with you about my feeling. In this couple of day my feeling is very bad because when the days begin holidays, I have not enough activity to support my overwhelming times, I just wasted my times. When I wake up before I would pray to God. I just check my social media, is there any notice or not and open my BBM (Blackberry Messenger) is there any chat from my friend or not and something like that. By the way this is my BBM pin (7E87F9A7) if you want to start to build the relation with me, I am very happy with that. 

So next I was praying to God after that I turn on my TV Box and watched the channel one by one and average the channels are not interesting but I did not know what I have to do in this home. In my home there are my father and mother, my old brother and sisters. All works in this home have been working for each brother and sisters and I did not get any job of course I am feeling bored when the holidays is coming. In daylight also, I did not work to do, just eating some snack and browsing or searching in internet. Even in evening I have same act just watching TV. Oh my God.. I feel sick. My brain just racing in chaos. 

Unfortunately I have my lovely pet. This is my bird. This is kind of bird that can singing (twitter). I give name to this bird “Jump”. Yeah.. this bird name is jump. Why I give name my bird jump? .because when he was child. He always jump every time but now, he did not jump anymore. When my bird is singing that effect to our heart become peacefully and I got relax in my brain. Only one thing can understand me that is my pet “jump”. Hehehe 
http://key-techno.blogspot.com/2015/01/avoid-headaches-when-holidays-was-begin.html
Cendet Bird

And in the night, sometimes I felt happy and sometimes not. I felt happy if my neighbors are hanging up together, we shared experience, talked funniest things, drinks couple of coffee and smoke cigarette until midnight. 

http://key-techno.blogspot.com/2015/01/avoid-headaches-when-holidays-was-begin.html
My Close Friends
We feel comfortable with our sharing night. Ow … there are fucking awesome. On the contrary, when my friend is busy with their own works, I was confusing, I hate this shit situations. if I did not get friend to sharing our problem and the resolve of the my problem. I felt a lonely person in the world. And I know, Friend is important things in our live. We can explore experience, talk and share many things, and of course many actions will finish together. So do not waste your friend even though your friend has more inadequacy. 

I have some tips to you if you have same experience as me. To avoid the headache because of our overwhelming times, this the ways:

First, Try something new. the feeling of boring is coming up because we act regularly activity. Usually, we only watched TV, read magazine or newspaper etc. we must change our activity, not all of that activity but we must modify the activity. E.g. try to fishing, climbing, camping, traveling and other activity you can try to refresh our mind. 

Second, have a pet. This way is very useful to decrease level of stress. When you have a pet, automatically you trained to be patient person. Just like me. I have jump (my lovely pet) when he was child. Until now, jump infrequently twitter (singing). But I still care with his. I protect his health, showered his every time and cleaning his cage. That is very fun for me when jump started to sing. You can get another pet like cat, dog, hamster, fish, turtle or even snake too. 

Third, reading is better way to fill up our times. Reading in some people just like a boring moment but, if you read predilection texts. Example, I do love literature. When I am reading poetry. I feel sink in to the deepest mind of wonderful story that created the poetry. So, I do not remember what hours I wasted while I was reading. 

The last, hanging up together. As I am talking to you in first text, you can waste your time with hanging up together, telling funniest story, playing game together or many activity can try. That are fun dude ! 

That’s all my experience avoid headaches when holidays was begin. You can try if you want. And see you in my article again :D bye bye …. 


masukkan alamat email anda untuk langganan artikel terbaru blog ini:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot if you write some comment to me :D

 
key-techno.blogspot.com