Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Setting The Microphone to Appear Sound in Windows 7

Haii fellow, I am back with different article I think. Because in this article I using universals language, English language ofcourse, one awesome universal language in the world . Since I was school to get higher levels of study and take English education program , I getting interest in this language. So in this article I want to share experience about personal computer or something else use English language. 
Early days ago when I hanging up together with my close friend after the learning in my campus over, my close friend and me ride my automatic bike to one house. That house is like little bit horror in outside, but when I come closer and inside to house. My fear is disappear and I was welcome to house’s with big pleasure. And we talk to much, start in A until Z. the host talk to us and offer to join the karaoke and we received the offer. 
We spent much time in that house until I forget the times. And when I want to go home, I copied the software karaoke in that notebook so I can sing in my home. So I go home and start to install the application in my notebook and the result is my notebook works !. but I got the problem when I plugged the mic line to my notebook. My sound is not showed in speaker and I try to resolve this problem. In fact, I forget to setting up my sound device. 
  1. First, I telling you, I use windows 7 as my operating system, because this Os is very friendly. 
  2. Put the cable in right line, usually mic line is in pink hole (but different notebook isn’t appear the hole colour.
  3. Started to setting! right click in sound icon like this and chosen recording devices.
    http://key-techno.blogspot.com/2015/01/setting-microphone-to-appear-sound-in.html
  4. After that, right click and chose properties in microphone device like that. 
    http://key-techno.blogspot.com/2015/01/setting-microphone-to-appear-sound-in.html
  5. And select listen and check list in box “listen to this device”  and click ok.
    http://key-techno.blogspot.com/2015/01/setting-microphone-to-appear-sound-in.html
  6. Finally your sound is works guys ! congratulations 

That is how to appear mic sound in our sound system. Then you can enjoy your singing. That’s all my early experience of setting microphone in my notebook. The last thanks to read my article, eventhough this article are ungrammatical and very bad :D. keep sharing your knowledge dude ! bye…. 


masukkan alamat email anda untuk langganan artikel terbaru blog ini:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. nice post....
    article yang menarik untuk dibaca dan bermanfaat...
    maju terus sob,,,
    kunjungi blog saya juga ya sob, http://chaniaj.blogspot.com
    dan kunjungi juga situs kesayangan kami http://www.oliviaclub.com/oliviaclub/index.php
    oliviaclub poker online uang asli indonesia terbaik dan terpercaya
    Poker Indonesia, Indonesia Poker, Poker Online Indonesia
    yuk,,buruan gabung,,ada bonus nya lho,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia for your nice attention :D
      soon i will visit your blog

      Delete

Thanks a lot if you write some comment to me :D

 
key-techno.blogspot.com